A wide range of career opportunities are available through Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. We offer full-time employees:
Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. is an AA/EOE.
Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc.
66 Industry Avenue, Suite 9
Springfield, MA 01104-3243
Send e-mail with attachments to
Full-time Case Manager to work in neighborhood health clinic's elder service program. Conduct health and functional assessments of program enrollees, assess for Personal Care Attendant services, assist in developing service plans, determine need for community long-term care services, work in team to monitor status.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services, Nursing or related field. Must have valid driver's license and/or reliable transportation and good driving history. Experience in social services/case management required.
Bilingual position requires written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English.
Full-time position to provide instructional services to assist consumers in the Senior Care Options (SCO) program to develop the skills and resources required to maximize the management of their personal care assistants, their personal healthcare and their emergency needs. Requires home visits, knowledge of community services, good verbal/written communication and good computer skills.
Minimum qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services, Nursing or related field preferred but not required. Must have valid driver's license and/or reliable transportation and good driving history. Requires written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English.
Apply by November 25, 2015
Assist clients in the Family Caregiver and Options Counseling programs with applying for MassHealth, Medicare Parts A&B, Medicare Advantage Plans, Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage (Medicare Part D), and Medicare Supplement Plans.
* Help disabled adults and their caregivers navigate the various health insurance options for the purpose of accessing needed programs and services.
* Provide assistance in completing applications, renewal forms, and securing required documentation if necessary.
* Provide information about other public benefit programs.
* Make home visits as required for people unable to utilize transportation.
* Excellent problem identification and problem solving skills
* Working knowledge of spreadsheets, word processing and data entry (including Windows and Microsoft Office Suite)
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor's degree preferred but not required. Must have valid driver's license and/or reliable transportation and good driving history. Requires over 1 year relevant experience.
Apply by December 1, 2015