A wide range of career opportunities are available through Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. We offer full-time employees:
Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc. is an AA/EOE.
Greater Springfield Senior Services, Inc.
66 Industry Avenue, Suite 9
Springfield, MA 01104-3243
E-mail: Human Resources
Full-time position responsible for functioning as a member of the Primary Care Team (PCT) in an entity contracted with MassHealth as a Senior Care Option (SCO). Will assess the need and eligibility of applicants and clients for enrollment in the SCO programs. Makes recommendations, coordinates, implements, and monitors contracted and community services for the purpose of promoting the client's overall health, independence and to prevent premature institutionalization.
· Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
· Requires relevant experience over 1 year up to and including 3 years with elders and/or disabled adults.
· Familiarity with using a computer database to perform required documentation
· Good time management and organizational skills
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills
· Reliable transportation
· Bilingual Spanish preferred but not required.