An Options Counselor will work with you to:
- Develop a personal long-term care plan
- Connect to resources to help pay for long term care
- Share information about community services
- Make referrals as needed
Who is eligible?
- People who are at least 60 years of age
- Individuals with a disability who are at least 18 years of age
Provided where you are!
- Your own home
- On the phone
- By e-mail
- Rehab center
- Nursing home
The Options Counseling Program is administered by the Executive Office of Elder Affairs and the Massachusetts Rehabilitation Commission, and is a service of the Aging and Disability Resources Consortiums.