Who is Eligible?
- Applicants must have MassHealth Standard
- Applicants must be 65 or older
- Live in the service area of the plan
- Not have a diagnosis of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Benefits of this Program
- No copayment for most medical services including prescription medications
- Transportation to and from medical appointments
- Case management to ensure the needs of the member are being met
- To find out more about SCO plans, please contact the MassHealth Customer Service Center at 1-888-885-0484 or the individual plans listed below.
- Commonwealth Care Alliance 1-866-610-2273
- NaviCare (Fallon) 1-877-255-7108
- Senior Whole Health 1-888-566-3526
- Tufts Health Plan Senior Care Options 1-855-880-0056
- United Health Care 1-855-517-3462
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan 1-855-833-8124